The Manufacturing Technology major is a broad-based curriculum that prepares students for a variety of technical positions within a manufacturing company. The company that hires the graduate, teaches the special skills and knowledge needed to be successful within the company.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion, students will be able to:
- Practice industry recognized safety practices and guidelines, including the use of personal protective equipment in an industrial operating environment.
- Interpret drawings, schematics, and specifications for industrial equipment.
- Use precision measuring equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical and electronic equipment and systems.
- Modify, install, maintain, and program automated.
- Work as an effective member of a workgroup.
Opportunities for Employment
This major prepares graduates for growth in the automated industry with each graduate expected to receive multiple job offerings.
Students are required to take English and Mathematics placement test. Due to the rapid change of this major, students are expected to take courses in the sequence they are listed and complete the major within two years.
For Further Information, Contact: