Step 1: Logging in to MyMECC and Accessing the Graduation Application
- Begin by logging in to MyMECC. Click on the MyMecc icon in the right-hand corner of www.mecc.edu.
- Enter your MyMECC username and password on the login screen.
- Select the SIS (Student Information System) tile.
- Select the My Student Information tile.
- Select the Apply for Graduation link under Academics.
Step 2: Updating Your Address (Skip to Step 3 if mailing address is correct)
- Before beginning your application, verify that your mailing address is correct. This is the address that your diploma will be mailed to. If the address is correct, proceed to Step 3. If it is not correct, select the Update Address link to update your mailing address.
- Select the Pencil icon next to your mailing address to edit the address.
- Enter your new mailing address in Address 1, City, State, and Postal. Click the magnifying glass in the
- Select the Search By drop-down menu and select Jurisdiction-City/County.
- Enter the county that your mailing address is in and then click search. Select your county from the Search Results.
- Verify your updated address is correct and click OK.
- Click Save to save the changes to your mailing address.
- Click Cancel to return to the graduation application. Your updated address will now appear on your application.
Step 3: Completing Your Graduation Application
- After verifying that your mailing address and other personal information is correct, click the Proceed with Making Application icon.
- The Search Institution and Term section will appear. Enter ME299 as the institution. Click the magnifying glass to view the list of available terms and select the one that applies to you. Then click Continue.
- In the Academic Plan section, click the checkbox for ALL programs that you are applying to graduate from. You are only able to submit one graduation application per term.
- Verify that your primary name is correct in the Diploma/Certificate Name section. This is exactly how your name will appear on your diploma. Changes to your name cannot be made through the graduation application. To update your name, submit an Information Change Form and required documentation to Enrollment Services (firstname.lastname@example.org). Note: Changing your preferred name in SIS will not make changes to your primary name. The only way to change your primary name is by submitting the Information Change Form.
- In the Questionnaire section, review the questions and select all that apply to you. If you are a dual enrollment student, make sure to enter the name of your high school.
- Read the information in the Instructions for Submitting Your Application section and click the I Agree checkbox at the bottom. Review your graduation application to verify that all information is correct and then click Submit.
- A confirmation page will appear with a message that your application was successful. Additional details regarding graduation will be at the bottom of the confirmation page.