The Mechatronics Technology career studies program is designed to provide the job skills necessary for employment as an entry level mechatronics technician.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion, students will be able to:
- Practice industry recognized safety practices and guidelines, including the use of personal protective equipment in an industrial operating environment.
- Interpret drawings, schematics, and specifications for industrial equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair electromechanical and electronic equipment and systems
- Perform routine, preventative maintenance on electromechanical systems.
- Work as an effective member of a work group.
This program is designed to be flexible and meet industry needs as they arise.
For Further Information, Contact: