The Machinery Maintenance career studies program is designed to provide the job skills necessary for employment as an entry level industrial Maintenance. This program is designed to be flexible and meet industry needs as they arise.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion, students will be able to:
- Practice industry recognized safety practices and guidelines, including the use of personal protective equipment in an industrial operating environment.
- Interpret drawings, schematics, and specifications for industrial equipment.
- Modify, install, and maintain, Mechanical systems.
- Modify, install, and maintain hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Work as an effective member of a workgroup.
This program is designed to be flexible and meet industry needs as they arise.
For Further Information, Contact: