The Electrical Fabricator program is designed to help students gain an understand of basic electrical theory, installation, and manufacturing. This certificate is designed to help students who are installing electrical devices in a manufacturing setting.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate the knowledge of safe working practices and procedures.
- Demonstrate and understand reading of blue prints and building design, and schematic.
- Demonstrate and understand troubleshooting techniques.
- Gain knowledge of the National Electrical Code.
- Gain an NCCER certification in Electrical and Core curriculums.
- Gain the ability to communicate and demonstrate good working practices with other workers.
- Demonstrate common wiring methods of residential standards.
This certificate is designed to provide entry level opportunities in installing electrical systems in manufacturing.