The career studies certificate in Corrections Management and Supervision is designed for individuals in management and leadership positions in criminal justice and Corrections occupations. It focuses on critical problem solving and ethics and leadership skills
Program Learning Outcomes
- Identifies and analyzes problems; weighs relevance and accuracy of information; generates and evaluates alternative solutions; makes recommendations.
- Treats others with courtesy, and respect. Considers and responds appropriately to the needs and feelings of different people in different situations.
- Identify, exhibit and apply ethical behavior on the job.
- Demonstrate appropriate workplace behavior and exhibit appropriate interpersonal communication skills.
Division approval is required for admission.
For Further Information, Contact:
- Robert England
- Cindy Ringley
- Nikki Scarberry
- Matt Rose, Dean of Industrial Technology