The Administration of Justice Certificate is to prepare individuals for carers in the criminal justice and related occuptions. It is not designed to train for any speciality, but rather to provide a broad foundation, which will prepare students to enter any of the many criminal justice fields.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate proficiency in discussing current Criminal Justice Issues.
- Perform job within the legal/constitutional framework.
- Demonstrate proficiency in proper procedures of Criminal Investigation techniques.
- Identify, exhibit and apply ethical behavior on the job.
- Demonstrate appropriate workplace behavior and exhibit appropriate interpersonal communication skills.
Students are required to take English and mathematics placement tests. Deficiencies in these areas may be corrected by completing the appropriate developmental studies courses. Students may receive college credit for verified on-the-job experience and academy training. Please meet with program advisor for information.
Opportunities for Employment
Areas of employment enhanced by this curriculum are commercial and industrial security officer, local, state, and federal law enforcement officer, or corrections personnel.
For Further Information, Contact: