Does your business need assistance?
Services are confidential and there is no charge for counseling services.
Don't waste your valuable time!
Let us help you save time with your business projects!
What help is available?
- Management Skills: Provides guidance and counsel to help businesses become effective and efficient by improving management skills and operational effectiveness.
- Business Information: Provides access to a wide variety of economic and business data which includes federal, state, and private sector publications.
- Business Planning: Assists the potential entrepreneur with identification and evaluation of the most important factors related to the success of his or her enterprise.
- Productivity Improvement: Enhances competitiveness through training and technical assistance.
- Workshops: Conducts workshops on a wide variety of topics related to starting and operating a business in Southwest Virginia.
- Networking Assistance: Helps in identifying sources of information and/or services related to small business.
- Loan Application Assistance
- Sources of business financing
- Financial Analysis
- Permits, licenses and taxes